Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DXN Personal Care Products

Ganozhi Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste, Body Foam and Aloe V Hand and Body Lotion

 I was registered as a DXN Member sometime in 2008 but it was only lat February 2011 when I started to become active in using its products especially their personal care lines.  At present, I am using the products above not just to patronize the company but because of the benefits I got from using them personally.

The GANOZHI SOAP is especially formulated and enriched with Ganoderma extract.  It gently cleanses the skin while preserving its natural oils protecting the skin structure.  The soap leaves your skin feeling smoother and softer.  I use this as a facial soap too to prevent from acne and pimple, this is hypoallergenic and its perfect for people who are allergic to harsh chemicals.

The GANOZHI SHAMPOO is enriched with Ganoderma extract and vitamin B5.  It is mild and it makes your hair healthier, softer and shinier.  Its carefully prepared formulation makes it suitable for all ages.  I decided to use this shampoo because of my problem on hair loss and for me, this is effective, my hair strands are now thicker than before from using other commercial shampoos and doesn't need to apply conditioner.

The GANOZHI TOOTHPASTE is the miracle toothpaste.  It contains high quality Ganoderma extract, food gel, menthol and food flavoring.  It effective cleanses and whitens your teeth while leaving a pleasant taste in your mouth.  It does not contain saccharin and coloring, and makes your teeth healthier and whiter.  I always have this in my bag.  It has many uses, I used this one time when I accidentally burned my finger while cooking, I just applied the toothpaste on the affected part then I never noticed any signs of burns on my skin.  For females, this can be used as a feminine wash.  YES! as a feminine wash so very refreshing.  For those with headaches, stomachaches, insect bites, pimples you can use this too. A MUST HAVE PRODUCT in your travel bag!

The GANOZHI BODY FOAM is enriched with Ganoderma extract.  It gently cleanses your skin without removing the skin's natural oils, thus leaving your skin soft and smooth.   I use this as partner for my ganozhi soap which I use as facial soap.  This is perfect for those with dry skin.

The ALOE V HAND AND BODY LOTION is a non greasy moistrurizing lotion with aloe vera extract that soothes chapped and dry skin.  It forms a protective layer which nourishes and guards against moisture loss, leaving your skin feeling refreshed, soft and smooth.  I use this lotion during night time because I use a lotion with SPF protection during day time.

For those interested in this products just email me at lifebeginsonapril@yahoo.com.  Follow me on twitter - lifebeginsapril.

No comments:

Post a Comment