Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pampering our overused - FEET

It was a fine Sunday morning, after the mass, Ate Vicky and me went to Market!Market! to buy some foodstuff and we dropped by at Watsons.  I was searching for things to pamper myself when I saw a package containing a foot soak, foot scrub and foot lotion.  Ate was hesitant at first for my purchase because it was expensive "daw" at P179.00 but I insisted that aside from going to the salon for a foot spa priced at P250, I'd rather buy the package so the three of us can use it.

After lunch, Ate Vicky prepared the manicure set while Flor poured the lukewarm water in a big basin then I did the measuring of the foot soak according to our requirements and so the foot spa session began.  The foot spa was very relaxing  even though we personally did the scrubbing of our own foot to the cleaning and pedicure.  At the price of P179, the three of us were able to pamper ourselves (we still have some more for our next foot spa session). 

No comments:

Post a Comment