Thursday, April 14, 2011

Questioning Mind

I am not a little girl because I am a grown-up woman for years but I cant help myself but question everything I see especially the creations of God.  I am a devoted Catholic and so with my family but I am open for other religious sectors to explore the word of God especially those groups who can explain elaborately His words especially on salvation, love and family.

The following are just but few of my questions:
1.  What really is the relation between science, the bible and mankind? If we are to relate kasi God's creation with Science it will take a lot of time for experts to explain.  Did God plan on how the sun will rise and shine in the morning and sets in the afternoon?  How about the moon, during moonrise and moonset?  Of course, di magpapahuli ang Science pagdating dito.  

2.  What is the reason for God's creation that differ from one another?  Truly God is so powerful.  Mankind would say that in order to distinguish one creature from another, there should be a difference between the two.  But to sum of everything, God made all creations for use of mankind.  As to whether the leaves have different shapes and color, just simply ask yourself.  How will you live in a place where this is only one kind of tree, animal, human with only one race?  Would it be exciting or boring?  Praise God for during his days, He know what his children wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment