Friday, April 22, 2011

A lucky day

Tuesday, April 19, 2011- Tita and me left BGC bound for New York Mansions Condominium at Montreal Street Cubao, Quezon City to attend the Basic Orientation Seminar at SUBICC Main Office.  The clock said it was 8:30am when rode the jeep to Tulay, Guadalupe. At 9:20am, we were at Tulay and we were able to ride a bus bound for Nepa Q-Mart.  We should be at the venue at exactly 10:00am because the seminar will start at 10:30am.  EDSA was so traffic and we couldn't imagine we arrived at Q-Mart at 9:45am!  Awesome! 



The seminar started at exactly 10:30am.  There were people inside the room attending the seminar while others had transactions with the admin office especially those who were already harvesters.  Yes, the corporation's benefits is hard to believe but only those who can endure the challenges will be rewarded. I am a woman who takes risk, and the reason why I attended the seminar is for me to apply for membership as well.  In order to qualify, I have to purchase their products at P2,520.00 a month for 15 consecutive months and should attend the four (4) modules seminar.  For others and even for me, P2,520 is a big amount of money.  I can buy as sack of rice for a family of 4, and other grocery items good for a month supply.  Why I should take the risk? Yes, only those who have faith will be rewarded.  I am a member of an MLM Company but their benefits is not as good as SUBICC.  I purchased worth P3,000.00 for a month but what I got was a check worth P80.00 only!  I don't have question with the quality of their products where ion fact I still patronize their products for my personal consumption.  At SUBICC, you will pay P2,520 and you will be given products equivalent to the amount you have paid for such as 4 boxes of either Choco del Shema, Cafe del Shema, Red Tea del Shema and the Actifiber del Shema which are all made of organic materials from the Philippines. In addition, if you continuously patronize their product (brand switch per say) for 12 months, you will be evaluated on the 13th month for you to qualify for the P12,000.00 loyalty bonus.  Yes!  Its a P12,000 check that will be given to you.  And if you qualify, you will then be endorsed to the foundation for other benefits such as the monthly harvest to start as the 16th month at P2,360.00 a month for one year and for the succeeding years up to 7th year, your harvest will be increasing!  Once you graduate in the 1-year program, you will be given four maintenance voucher, 1 for you and the three will be to your family whom you will invite to be a part of the Shema Family so instead of paying P2,520.00 a month, they will just pay P1,260.00 just like what happened to me and my Tita where it was a blessing.  After the seminar, we looked for a canteen or fastfood where we can eat our lunch.  We saw this "turo-turo" just near the SUBICC office, the carenderia was full of customers so we looked for others just within the vicinity but to no avail.  So we ended up in the carenderia we saw first that had only few customers then.  So we ordered food and softdrinks. The owner spoke the Bisaya language with his wife which prompted me to speak Bisaya also until I asked from them is Shema is good and if they already have a experience.  Ate Gloria, the owner said they are already members of Shema and that they are already harvesters especially her mothers who have been a Shema member for 3 years.  She asked us if we are already members and we said that we are about to apply for membership at P2,520 a month.  But she said that her nanay has maintenance and if we are interested, she will call her so we will only pay half of the monthly payment.  Indeed, it was a blessing! The money I brought was just for me, and if I am to pay half of the price, my tita will become a member as well. Nanay Rosita arrived with a green plastic filing box loaded with SHEMA transaction documents.  She briefed us everything, Tita and I filled-up the application form and we paid P1,260.00 each.  Since it was a Holy Tuesday, our application will be processed by Monday, April 25, 2011 but we will able to bring home the products equivalent to the amount we paid.  
May our membership with Shema bring us hope for the future so I can help my family.  Once I graduate, I will encourage my family members to be a part of Shema's Family too so all of us can benefit the grace of our Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment